All 3rd hour sponsors are highlighted yellow.
All 4th hour sponsors are highlighted green.
Each student will select a company sponsor to be responsible for this year from the color for your hour. If it says (double) next to the sponsor name, that means the student who picks one of those companies will be responsible for 2 sponsors instead of one.
You will INDIVIDUALLY be held responsible for the following with each sponsor:
social media promotions
confirming contract requirements are met in each game script
planning, designing and maintaining equipment for any in-game contests
one sponsor presentation
inviting and escorting sponsors to quarterly recognition events
ensuring required signage is in place at all athletic fields
Let's draw numbers and get started! Open the Sponsor Contact Info spreadsheet to prepare for our sponsor draft.
1. Share your team's Project Schedule with me.
2. Fill out this Weekly Milestone Survey using the Project Schedule you completed with your team. Make sure all of your team members agree on what this week's team milestones are because you should all have the same answer on the survey.
3. Team Leaders need to submit the March Sponsor Promos document to me through Google Drive. Please make sure all of your team members are putting their promos on the same document before you share it!
TEAM - upload 3 pick-a-bluejay videos to the tricaster for Friday's games
VETS - contact Braylin Stevens to find out what we can do to help with the Special Olympics game at halftime on Friday.
PEYTON - See me.
COBRAS - figure out Spencer Financial commercial
GOLDBERGS - contact CC and confirm all items that I emailed to you today
EVERYONE - sign up for Friday's games and write game scripts
Check your email for feedback on your sponsor communication email from yesterday.
Be ready to sign up for sponsor recognition night responsibilities.
Nathaniel - Truman rosters on Scorebook Live.
Carly, Ian, Joe - Courtwarming buttons on show control
Landon - Osmo video of courtwarming decorations
Seth - finish video
Josh, Cam - tweet for Crosstown Showdown
Clayton - mascot costume
Friday night game script
Research sponsorship change at the K (bye bye A-B, hello Boulevard)
choose commercials to play at 1-min timeouts, sponsor PA reads every other 30-second TO alternating with music
3. Spike It Up Graphic due end of class tomorrow - Precious, Cody
4. Faculty Showdown interviews due end of class tomorrow - Cam, Josh, and anyone else not working on something!!!!
This is NOT a complete list of what we are currently working on, only those items that take priority today. Please help your team and lend a hand if you are not specifically assigned to something! Other items that you can work on are listed below:
Need a person to be the Blue Jay mascot for a photo on Friday at 7:50am. It comes with free donuts and a free t-shirt.
Continue working on the delivery method for Baseball challenge game.
Write up what changes we want on the RISE app to send to Emily, the app administrator.