Monday, October 23, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- 4th Hour - Next Week's Event Sign-Ups
- Football Crew - Make changes to the Video Board Script based off of what is written in the PA script for Friday's game. Howard/Havermann will have to print off a copy of the PA script for you at the beginning of class.
- Volleyball Crew - Run through game day production in the field house and prepare script.
- Weekly Projects
- Fall Evaluation Reflections include scoring yourself on the provided rubric and a paragraph summarizing the reason for your evaluation scores. Write the summary on the back of the rubric. Due end of class Monday, October 17.
- T-Shirt Designs due end of class Monday, October 17.
- Awards Section completed by end of class Monday, October 17.
- Military Appreciation Video due by end of class TODAY.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Read the white board for weekly and ongoing project targets. These responsibilities are in addition to today's Sports 1 Evaluations activity.
- Everyone needs to complete the Sports 1 Evaluations by the end of the hour. Each video is 1-2 minutes in length so you should easily get through all 10 videos and evaluations by the end of the hour.
- The team working tomorrow's volleyball event needs to fill out a game script including each person's job assignment.
- Team SOCCER should be ready to go for tomorrow night's white out and halftime contest.